Monday, June 7, 2010

Blessings while Travelling

I call this one blessing while traveling because sometimes taking the bus is so much harder because of the circumstance not that the bus ride is actually the problem


I and the kiddos were travelling home from downtown and we stopped at our Favourite Patty shop. I bought the kids each a Jamacian Patty to hold them over till we got home, because i would have heard on the bus in front of everyone I'm hungry. And on the bus a struggle is watched and judges by everyone around you. I could rabbit trail right now but will choose not to...

I bought Arrianna an apple juice and the boys shared an orange pop whatever it was a treat in a lapse of attention to what they choose. Then we headed to the bus stop on the corner by speakers corner down town and waited for our bus to come. Arrianna was eating her patty when her un-opened juice slipped out of her arms and the lid cracked off, it was like one of those slow motion times where you see it happening but can't stop it... she grabbed it and then started to cry not realizing it was actually still pretty full because her reaction time was faster than mine.

She cried I am so sorry mommy I know you don't have much money and I dropped it, i am so sorry. I gave her a hug and showed her look it's ok mommy isn't mad it was an accident. She started to look and calmed down and then a guy came out by and handed her an apple juice and said he overheard and saw what had happened. Arrianna lit up and I said thank you so much this made my day... She yelled out "Mommy he blessed me" then the man crossed the street and a couple minutes later our bus came and all was well ....

Our circumstance changed.


A couple stops down the man got on and Arrianna smiled

1 comment:

  1. What a touching story - brings tears to my eyes - your daughter is such a considerate person - just like her mommy :-).

    ReplyDelete