Sunday, January 31, 2010

To work to home and about town

I travel on the G.R.T daily with my kids to church and to work, we go to the Chiropractor in the early morning before a majority of my friends are even awake and then we drop Arrianna off to school and sometimes Ke too next year Jewy will go to, but i think they learn most life lessons while one the Bus... so i have decided to blog my stories get advice and hopefully other riders may comment on how they deal with certain situations or even learn from...

If people would like to know how to bus anywhere just message me, it is somewhat convenient to get around here not as good as Toronto where i grew up but its a service that we could not otherwise get around and I take part in making it better by communicating with supervisors if necessary. No one is perfect and I try to remember this when traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment